Kingdom of Saudi Embassy Attestation
The Royal country Saudi Arabia is mostly known for welcoming foreigners to work, stay and to do business here. However, there is a certain procedure to enter in Royal Saudi Arabia. Out of the procedure, documents attestation plays a crucial role in ensuring legitimate entry in Saudi’s boundaries. Therefore, it becomes mandatory to get your legalization process tackled through a trustworthy and professional attestation services provider company in India. Though there are few reliable agencies providing accurate and efficient documents attestation services in India. Since we are reliable and experienced agencies for Saudi Attestation services in India, we are here to deal with your attestation requirements.
What is Saudi Embassy attestation?
Saudi Embassy has a long process to get the documents attested, however NovaturientVisas is familiar with the process and can tackle these tough procedures very easily.
Saudi embassy attestation is a kind of attestation stamp puted by the embassy at the backside of the document validating its content and identification. It is attained, once the document is verified by the state’s and central’s competent authorities. Verification of the documents is considered an integral part of Saudi Embassy Attestation especially in case of Degree and Diploma.
Why Saudi Embassy Attestation Required?
Similarly, to any non-hague convention country, Saudi Arabia also has a mandate attestation procedure for visas granted into different categories. While applying for an Employment Visa, Dependent Visa, Family Visa, Study Visa etc., one may have attestation requirements on the relevant documents. For involvement in Employment opportunities in Saudi Arabia, one has to get his Degree or Diploma Certificate attested by the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia though in case of Dependent Visas, personal documents like Marriage Certificate or Birth Certificate will work.
Procedure to Attain Saudi Embassy Attestation:
- For Educational Documents: As aforesaid, Saudi Arabia has a lengthier and tougher process for documents attestation. For attestation of educational documents like Degree and Diploma certificates, there are few reliable agencies authorized by the Cultural Attaché of Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Delhi. Before starting the process of Embassy Attestation, it is compulsory to get the educational documents attested from the respective State HRD and MEA. After MEA Attestation, a Verification procedure of the document will be initiated to the respective issuing authority of the document from the Cultural Attache of the Royal embassy of Saudi Arabia. Once the Saudi Cultural Attache gets a positive response from the concerned issuing authority of the documents, the documents are proceeded further for Saudi Embassy Attestation.
- For Personal Documents: While applying for a Family or Residence Visa in Saudi Arabia, one has to get its personal documents like Birth Certificate and Marriage certificate to be attested from the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia. The attestation procedure of personal documents contains Arabic Translation of the original document, after the Arabic Translation of the source document, both the original and the translated documents goes for the regional authentication or SDM (Sub-Divisional Magistrate) and MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) attestation. Once both the original and the translated document is done from the MEA. Later after MEA Attestation, the both documents have to be processed for Final Saudi Embassy Attestation.
- For Commercial Documents: Commercial documents like Certificate of Origin, Tax Invoice, Health Certificate, Commercial Power of Attorney, Agency Agreement etc are required to be legalized from Saudi Embassy for business expansion of Foreign Companies in Saudi Arabia. The legalization procedure of commercial documents includes attestation of relevant documents from Notary, Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) and Saudi Embassy.
Documents Required for Saudi Degree Attestation
- Original Degree/Diploma – HRD attestation compulsory.
- Original Mark Sheet – Final Year.
- Original Offer Letter – Issued date not more than six months old. …
- Passport Copy.
- Visa copy / Colour IQAMA copy.
- Affidavit (undertaking) on 10 Rupees Stamp paper.
WHY NOVATURIENT VISAS??
Novaturientvisas is a private registered entity rendering all kinds of documents attestation and visa services. Novaturientvisas has been serving for a number of years with the highest client’s satisfaction rate. With a professional and expertise team we are ready to help you out in following ways:
- Reliable & Hassle-Free Services
- Speedy & Accurate process
- Services Available for PAN India
- 24*7 Assistance
- Reasonable Costs
Novaturient is a Licensed Immigration consultant that offer Visa services in acquiring Permanent Resident Visa, Student Visa and Visit Visa for countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen Countries and the UK.
© 2022 Novaturient Visas