Foreign government officials and diplomats

A1, G-1, NATO1-6 Visa renewals

The Diplomatic Liaison Division provides relevant visa services to A-1 – 2, G – 4, and NATO -1 – 6 visa holders, including immediate family members, who are not UN employees and who are:

Foreign military personnel stationed at a U.S. military base or registered with the Department of State’s Office of Foreign Missions (military personnel should see Renewing Visas for Foreign Military Stationed in the U.S. for details on how to apply for visa renewals);

A resident of the US; and Present in the US but must go briefly for another country and return to the US in the same status.

Please be aware that a person’s nonimmigrant status in the United States and the validity of their visa are two different things. Holders of the A-1-2, G-1-4, and NATO-1-6 visas are not permitted to utilise their visas following the completion of their official duties, even if their visas have not yet expired. You cannot enter the country with an A-1-2, G-1-4, or NATO-1-6 visa once your official assignment has finished and (if applicable) your registration with the Office of Foreign Missions has been cancelled. A-1-2, G-1-4, or NATO-1-6 visas do not need to be replaced if you do not intend to leave the country before returning to your existing assignment in the United States.

In addition to providing relevant visa services, the U.S. Mission to the UN reissues clearly approved U.S. visas to UN officials and their immediate families who are:

Registered with the UN, living in the greater New York area, and present there, but must depart briefly for another country and return to the US in the same position.

Please be aware that a person with a valid visa may only attempt to enter the United States within that time. As a result, persons going abroad briefly will need a current visa in order to apply for return into the country with the same status. The holder of a valid, unexpired visa is not permitted to enter or remain in the United States. At the port of entry, DHS decides how long a nonimmigrant may stay in the country and what status they are granted admission.

You will be asked to submit an application abroad if CA/VO/P/D or USUN decides that your request for a reissue of an A1-2, G1-4, or NATO1-6 visa is not clearly approvable after consulting with CA/VO/P/D. When an application raises inquiries that the provided documentation cannot resolve, this is a relatively uncommon but necessary step. In this situation, obtaining a new U.S. visa would require you to submit an application and undergo an interview abroad.

Novaturientvisas - Logo

Novaturient Visas

Novaturient is a Licensed Immigration consultant that offer Visa services in acquiring Permanent Resident Visa, Student Visa and Visit Visa for countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen Countries and the UK.

Call Us: 080-44324151

Quick Links

Payment Partner


Our Branches

  • Pin

    Office 1: RMZ Infinity, Tower - E, Ground Floor - 3, Swami Vivekananda Road, Opposite Gopalan Signature Mall, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560016.

    Office 2: No. 310, Motati Meadows, 91/6, Next to Gopalan Signature Mall, Old Madras Road, Nagavarapalya, Bengaluru – 560093.

  • Pin

    NYN Arcade, Survey No. 55, Plot No - 108, Lumbini Enclave, Off Hi- Tech Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500032.

  • Pin

    Pulsebay 388, Vazhudavoor Main Road, Shanmugapuram, Puducherry - 605009.

  • Pin

    Office Number – 602, Suratwala Mark Plazzo, Opposite Marriott Hotel, Hinjewadi, Phase 1, Pune, Maharashtra 411057

  • Pin

    Block A, 2nd Floor, Plot No. 11, 12,16,17 Palam Extension, Sector 7, Dwarka, Delhi - 110075.

  • Pin

    No - 731,Pinto Heritage Villa, Dmello Vaddo, Anjuna, Goa - 403509.

Our Branches

  • Pin
    United Kingdom

    4 Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, United Kingdom, SR3 3XW

  • Pin

    No. AO-3362, 8th Street, 12th Main Road, AF Block, Anna Nagar, Chennai - 600040

© 2022 Novaturient Visas 

Check your Eligibility!