A visa is a document showing that a person is authorized to enter the territory for which it was issued, subject to permission of an immigration official at the time of actual entry. The authorization may be a document, but more commonly it is a stamp endorsed in the applicant’s passport. Some countries do not require a visa in some situations. The country issuing the visa typically attaches various conditions of stay, such as the territory covered by the visa, dates of validity, period of stay, whether the visa is valid for more than one visit, etc.
A visa generally gives non-citizens clearance to enter a country and to remain there within specified constraints, such as a time frame for entry, a limit on the time spent in the country, and a prohibition against employment. Visas are associated with the request for permission to enter (or exit) a country, and are thus, for some countries, distinct from actual formal permission for an alien to enter and remain in the country.
Novaturient has an expert team dealing with Saudi Arabia Visa Application Form submission and processing. We assist in Saudi Visit Visa, Tourists Visa, Work Permit, Employment Visa, Family Visa, Business Visa. Our team works efficiently to assist you in Visa application updates and Visa Status at every step. Below is the list of documents / details required for Visa stamping to GCC.
- Completely filled visa application form
- The Applicant should have an original passport valid for at least 6 months
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Invitation letter/ Electronic Authority Letter through Chamber of Commerce.
- Online Medical Certificate from an Embassy approved Doctor.
- Degree required as per the category applied for. Degree certificate should be first attested by the State Government HRD, than by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India and thereafter by the Saudi Embassy.
- The original “Electronic Wakala” (Power of Attorney) in the name of the Applicant or that of an Embassy approved Travel Agency is required.
- Original PCC issued from the nearest Police Station duly attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India
Note : Documents / details required are subject to change based on visa type and as per case.
Contact our experts to know more about the hassle-free process. We are just a call away to assist you with your immigration plan.
Novaturient is a Licensed Immigration consultant that offer Visa services in acquiring Permanent Resident Visa, Student Visa and Visit Visa for countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen Countries and the UK.
© 2022 Novaturient Visas