UAE Embassy Attestation
What is Attestation or Legalization of a document?
In international law, legalization is the process of authenticating or certifying a legal document so a foreign country’s legal system will recognize it as valid.
Attestation and Legalization refer to the same concept of validating a document as authentic and are used interchangeably.
UAE Embassy Attestation is a process of authorizing educational or personal documents that needs to be used in the UAE. This process is done from the Embassy of UAE. Attestation is done in various ways while using educational or non-educational documents. Since this is an important procedure, it this done only by the experts. Quick Attestation Service is one such company which is registered for UAE Embassy Attestations. Our company is run by a team of experts in this field. UAE Embassy Attestation is a method of Apostille/Authentication/Legalizing all kinds of documents that has to be used in UAE.
The attestation procedure for educational and non-educational documents are as mentioned below:
• The document should be attested by the Education Ministry of a specific state of residence of the applicant.
• It is then attested by the Consular Section of the Ministry of External Affairs. New Delhi.
• Last and the final attestation is made by the Embassy of UAE in New Delhi.
UAE Embassy Attestation Procedure
There are various ways to attest the document from UAE Embassy. Process of attestation will depend upon the nature of document and purpose of attestation
UAE certificate attestation first requires the type of documents or certificates you need to be attested. Then it follows three steps as an Embassy Attestation procedure.
Your certificates are authenticated/ attested by your State GAD/ HRD/ Home Department/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate.
Thereafter, the certificates are attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
At last, the certificates are attested by the UAE Embassy situated at New Delhi.
Total time to get certificate attestation for UAE:
The total time span required depends upon various reasons such as which country you necessitate the legalization for, or the sorts of documents, or the organization you need it from. It will take approx. a couple of weeks to a month to accomplish.
Why Attestation Require
Attested document eliminates all worries regarding the genuiness of the documentation and eases the process of your international travel:
- Work Permit
- Higher Education
- Setup company outside jurisdiction
- Legal Requirement
- Changes in passport
Why choose Novaturient Visas?
Novaturient Visas provides the best service of Attestation Certificate Attestation across India forUAE that guarantees your comfort & enables you to experience our hassle-free with pick-up and drop facilities.
- We assist you to get your UAE certificate attestation in Bangalore in time without any hassle.
- Our team of experts will guide & assist you throughout the certificate attestation procedure.
- We are working online round the clock to take your inquiries & provide the best solutions.
- We also collect documents from your location & deliver them back to you once the process is done.
- We maintain transparency of the progress with our clients & there are no hidden costs.
- Our services are trustworthy & verified & we provide fast legalization for your documents.
- Our services across India: Bangalore, Pondicherry, Delhi, Goa Hyderabad, Pune.
Novaturient is a Licensed Immigration consultant that offer Visa services in acquiring Permanent Resident Visa, Student Visa and Visit Visa for countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen Countries and the UK.
© 2022 Novaturient Visas