IELTS is an internationally accepted English language proficiency test designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work, where English is used as the language of communication. IELTS stands for the “International English Language Testing System”. It is recognized by various immigration authorities, governments of various countries, universities, and institutes as an eligibility criterion. A candidate appearing for an IELTS exam must have passed senior secondary school. The minimum age requirement to appear for the IELTS exam is 16 years.
Your IELTS score plays a prominent role in securing a visa, admission or job in leading English-speaking economies. A high score can set you apart from other applicants and give your profile a significant edge. Novaturient IELTS Coaching is an intensive training program designed to help you achieve your highest score.
The IELTS training course not only provides you with the right materials and training to do well in your tests but also gives you opportunities to practice them under the guidance of a coach.
Our experienced and certified tutors, time-tested techniques, and world-class material ensure that you not only prepare for the test but also gain mastery of the English language.
The International English Language Testing System is a globally accepted test to measure the English communication abilities of applicants. It tests applicants on the following four parameters:
- There are a total of 40 questions in the listening module.
- The recording for the listening module is played for 30 to 35 minutes.
- At the end of the recording, the candidate gets 10 minutes to transfer answers on an answer sheet provided before the commencement of the module.
- The recording is played only once.
- The module has multiple-choice, sentence completion, short answer, and table/ chart based questions
- There are a total of 40 questions in the reading module as well.
- The candidate gets 60 minutes to answer these questions.
- The module has multiple choice, fill in the blanks, summary completion, True/False/Not Given, Yes/No/Not given, matching lists or endings, choosing a heading, and labeling a diagram, etcetera.
- No transfer time is given at the end of the reading module to transfer the answers to the answer sheet.
- There are two tasks in the writing module.
- The time allotted for attempting the writing module is 60 minutes.
- Task 1 is a report writing for the academic version while a student has to write a letter for general training version.
- Task 2 is an essay for both the versions.
- There are three parts to the speaking module.
- The duration of the oral interview is 11-14 minutes.
- The speaking module consists of one-on-one interaction with an examiner.
- The first part consists of introductory questions; the second part consists of a cue card, while the third part consists of topic-specific discussion based on the cue card in the second part of the speaking module.
There are two types of IELTS tests. Applicants must choose their test based on their immediate purpose for applying.
This test is for students seeking admission in universities abroad at undergraduate or postgraduate levels, and for professional registration purposes. It assesses whether you are ready to begin studying or training in an environment where English language is used, and reflects some of the features used in academic study.
IELTS General Training Test
This test is primarily for professionals and migrants aspiring to permanently settle in an English speaking country. The test is designed to assess how comfortable the applicants are with using English in everyday scenarios. A good score is essential if you want to increase your chances of settling in countries like the UK, Canada & Australia.
Novaturient is a Licensed Immigration consultant that offer Visa services in acquiring Permanent Resident Visa, Student Visa and Visit Visa for countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen Countries and the UK.
Call Us: 080-44324151
© 2022 Novaturient Visas